Friday, July 28, 2006

thee undead

Reasons:
dial up internet

appologies:
sorry!

people I really like
those who care to keep checking

Main body of letter:

Johnny Cash's "American V" is keeping that hole in my soul a little more filled in these days. It seems that time is crawling by but at the same time evaporates before I have done anything with it. that wily old time. So I guess I should finish my story that I left off heading to Devils tower. Lets see... I never slept that night in my car and the next morning was misty and I got to the tower at about 7 am. Amanda remember how strange it seemed that the Volvo had that little "break Failure" sign written right on the dash, and how scay I thought it would be to see that light up. Well!! as I pulled out of the parks parking lot that light came on and my brake peddle went to the floor and I just rolled forward. Mist mountains... no brakes. nearly dirty pants. I could pump the brakes and get them to stop.. I put some fluid in and drove with shitty breaks all the way home. Yes there are big hills in the Rockies. I visited the Jeff Schutter. sweetness. and potatoe fields. oh yeah.. hey Bozmanians this girl named Erin from my church is marrying a Bozmanian named Ben. he wears black hornrimmedish glasses....D'ya know 'im? its not as if I didn't describe him well enough.. well he says he knows you.
Then I went and visited Justine in Lacombe and then drove home.
That was a long time ago.
The breaks are now fixed
THe car which is named "Henderson" is still running... well...ish

Don't bite it hurts, and look what mosquitoes get for all their biting. That is a very bad way to die. its a good thing we don't need to bite things that are way bigger than us and have opposable thumbs in order to get our food. we'd use buckets instead of caskets. yeesh, sorry about that image

7 comments:

r.c.f. said...

shit, talk about a cliff-hanger....

Dane said...

I heart u. I'm glad no car has managed to kill you yet.

Mela said...

i just bought a johnny cash cd. well, its in the mail. :) I think its the American IV though. I hope its just as good.

Melanie said...

I saw some guy in a Winnipeg alley the other day. He looked so much like you I almost got in a car accident trying to peer out my side window.

sara without an 'h' said...

i'm so glad you're back.

Amanda said...

yay! a new post!
i'm so happy i got to talk to you the other day - finally. it was good. i miss that.

Jeffy said...

Does Ben have a last name?

Time is a crazy thing. I wish it was subject to my will ha ha ha

sick of hitting nails yet?