Wednesday, October 24, 2007

halloween

I was going to blog about something profound like usual..... but since all around me my fellow staff are talking of nothing but Halloween costumes that's really all that is in my brain. We are looking at ordering costumes on school account for our school costume party. The issue is this; do I go as Spiderman with tights that only go to my knees. (korean catalogue doesn't have my size) or... why drag the joke on; the basic issue is, all orderable costumes become humorous rather than scary because of my huge size. That just is not very cool. I think I will end up as Dr. Frankenferter. that'll be the end of my job, I guess.

9 comments:

Gabriel Florit said...

from the rocky horror show?

Mud On His Shoes said...

yup. whadya think too much skin?
I actually have been thinking of doing another Tim Burton Character again this year. he kind of defines Halloween visually. I wonder if I could dress as Tim Burton?

Gabriel Florit said...

funny. i was thinking of going like frankenfurter too. i don't know if it's too much skin or not. i'm not worrying about it, but your situation might be understandably different.

Justine Ann said...

Ha!

African's don't celebrate Halloween which I'm grateful for.

are you going home for Christmas?

Amanda said...

oh man, my dirty little brain was going nuts with all this size and frankenferter talk... i am still chuckling to myself...

i think you should go as beetle juice.

Mud On His Shoes said...

ha ha Amanda Amanda. get up on your seventies pop culture and your dirty little mind would really roll.

As much as Halloween is over done in North America, I still think it is one of the most fun days of the year. That is probably because of how much I still like playing "dress-up". If we ever got rid of Halloween we would need to institute a national dress-up day.

And finally- no I am not going home for Christmas I am going to the Philippines. If anyone has any tips for going there, let me know.

Amanda said...

phillipines, man? whats wrong with holland?

in any case, i want your address.

Cassie and Kevin Zonnefeld said...

phillipines? I got something to check out. Asian Theological Seminary in Manila-not sure if that is where you are headed. Anyhow, thinking about attending thought maybe you could check it out. I love hearing about your adventures and look forward to running into you soon.

Cassie and Kevin Zonnefeld said...
This comment has been removed by the author.