Monday, April 24, 2006

my neck and my back

they're sore is what they are.
The fakers can't make believe about that.
The music may be a real psuedo sound but the head thrashing is the real thing.
The day was grey enough to make yesterday's tan fall of my face
I shouldn't write papers on days like this
it would be intersting to see if papers written on days like this get me poorer marks because of their blue attitude
I bought a shirt with a skull on it today, I get the errrge to burn money when the sky is ashen
Skulls are a missunderstood symbol, we all carry one around all the time and yet to see one is usually a symbol of death rather than of cranial support, holy magical creativity and safety.
cradle to the grave...
the blue jays are back screaming around in horny packs....

1 comment:

Melanie said...

yeah! keep writing josh, i like your posts. cranial support - haha. join the world of blogging.