Thursday, May 04, 2006

5:12am central time

I now own a deep red 1975 Volvo 440 Sedan.
And they say great here we go again.
I believe it has the magic to get over the mountains.
I tried sleeping but after an hour and a half laying in bed I got up and began doing the things that need doing. No rest for the wicked or the procrastinator I guess maybe that is true at the end.
I move in twenty minute mood swings these days. Joy to be leaving swinging to stomach wrentching sadness over those I won't see much.
I don't like it
so much to do and I really just want to sit talk and smoke over a good beer with good people
I guess Im a Hobbit really. a freaking tall Hobbit
Ent draughts all around
Hurumph
what is the soul of a man? tell me Bruce Cockburn tell me
Dr. Tazelaar needs to know if I know, twelve hours from now.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Welcome Shua, to the world of blogspot!

Yet another Volvo owner out there. My dad is up to 3.

jack. said...

dear joshua, it might be a little late, but your soul is synonomous with your life.

hope that helps.

jack.

flurp-boink said...

hurumph indeed.
I shall miss you Joshua.