Monday, May 08, 2006

pal·i·sades


pal·i·sade ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pl-sd)n.
A fence of pales forming a defense barrier or fortification.
One of the pales of such a fence.
palisades A line of lofty steep cliffs, usually along a river. tr.v. pal·i·sad·ed, pal·i·sad·ing, pal·i·sades
To equip or fortify with palisades or a palisade.


All this equiping and fortifying may seem a little strange to some but I jsut got back from a day of rest in this strange gulch of south dakota that goes by the afordefined name.

and it was good
sort of a quite hurrah after all the hooplah
It just feels good to sit in cold water after saying too many goodbyes

the end

3 comments:

r.c.f. said...

hey poopy. we should eat food together tonight. yes, we should.

Mela said...

Sorry I ran off and didn't say goodbye the day you left. was it only yesterday? I can't even remember anymore. but I guess I don't need to say goodbye, because I'll be seeing you next year, if even for a few days.
I hope your trip went well. Enjoy your summer!

Kathlyn D said...

our parents talked and decided we were probably camping together. i guess they were right.