Thursday, May 31, 2007

so it seems

"They" have been known to call this the wireless generation and I survived for all of it so far been neither wired to a phone nor unwired. But no more.... I am riding the wirless wave where the future is friendly and and. Anyway I am so jealous of my personal space I don't know that Ill even give the number out. The only reason I got the phone was the need to have a means to recconect with the random people you meet in a city this size and without being reachable many pass you by. I have little faith that my social life will swing into high gear on the basis of my phone.

4 comments:

Asher deGroot said...

josh did you get a chance to see the netherlands lose out to Korea 2-0 in the last few days? the game was in Souel I think. I didn't see it. Only a friendly match. Long busy days here. hope all is well
asher

Mela said...

I'm not really opposed to cell phones. I'm just opposed to misuse of cell phones. Just cuz you got a wireless doesn't mean you have to carry it everywhere, or answer every call, or have your ear practically glued to the thing...

Amanda said...

can i have that number?

Liz Tolkamp said...

Josh, if I figure out this blog acount thing you'll be hearing from us a bit more. Checking your blog regularly along with Dineke. Hope all is well.
Aunt Liz

Cell phones are great, just don't use them while your in the 'can'. Seriously, I was on the ferry this week and someone was doing their thing while on the cell phone...