Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The land of the rising sun in technicolor.

I know you all want to see the kids so thats what I will start with. I don't have a picture of all of them together but its a taste anyway.


Julia at snack time


Jinny at snack Time

John and Alex eating
and then whispering to each other. There are 9 others who I will get photos of soon. These were taken the day before I left.
I had to select from 365 photos for the few to post here.
The view from the mountain outside of Nara The building in the trees houses the largest Buddah in Japan and I think the world (now that the Taliban did their damage). And Below is a street view in a rainstorm.
This is a prayer ceremony happening in a temple in Osaka the camera looks like its on the floor because it is. I was being sneaky.
One of the best reasons for a young man to go to Japan. Kyri. This is the Osaka Castle great from the outside but a bore inside except for the amazing samurai gear. There are also Ninjas with weed wackers all over the castle grounds; watch out!
Which came first the man or the lantern sign?
I can't load anymore pictures without killing the computer so I will leave it at that. I hope to post them on a photo share site.

10 comments:

r.c.f. said...

if you come home married i'm gonna punch you in the face. and then give you a hug.

thanks for sharing the pics.

Amanda said...

hows the hooking up plan goin?
nice pics. cute kids.
(btw, dane wants that girls' number but he's too shy to ask).

Mela said...

Those kids are very cute!

Dane said...

Amanda took away my post comment.

Swallowfield said...

Dear Joshua, lots of mud on our shoes, working outside on a rainy Saturday. Sweet to see photos of your kids!!!..and the other photos too.
We are missing you.
MOM

SaraMonet' said...

very awesome pics... cute kiddos.

Reido Bandito said...

Hey man, as you know, pictures say much more than words can....the look on your face exemplifies this.

alan said...

your shirt looks fun.

Kunnari said...

thanks for the photos. i've always wanted to go to japan and now i've got even more reasons to.

kevin and maryjoan said...

Great photos Josh! Your kids are so cute! I hope you are enjoying your time there more and really getting to know the kids too. So...who's the girl? Way to be bold too in stopping to take pictures of the people in Japan...since we get alot of that here too when they visit and chatting too. How's your Japanese going? Sounds like you're getting some rich cultural experiences there on the other side of the world! Nice work!