Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Korea

about time!!!

sheesh that took me a while

so if word has not leeked your way let it be known officially that I am moving to Korea. It thoughted to mi self, self yer a goo teahcer go an teahc those Koreens sum englishing.

I am leaving on saturday morning and will be there for a year. Its all happening a little fast but thats the way i like to do things. anyway never fear there will be many more posts coming so stay in touch, and remember Jesus is alive here he is on sunday in Sanfransisco taking out the garbage. My brother Rueben took the photo. feels kinda like the sasquatch photo.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

i'd heard! holy shit man! that's really sweet. i think i'll call you tonight... :)

Sara said...

Traveling mercies to you, Joshua.

I'm excited for you. And it is also good to know that Jesus is alive in San Fran.

r.c.f. said...

you're likely flying over some big sea right now. best wishes, friend.

Dane said...

Get a computer, get Skype, Call me! Or I'll call you. I tried before you left but no one was home :( And your parents seem to be a bit Amish on things like answering machines. Hope the traveling went well and that the culture adaptation will go as smoothly as possible for you.

Mela said...

so you decided to go! :) Best wishes and I hope you enjoy it!

Dunkleburger said...

you made it. have a blast.