Saturday, January 20, 2007

80lbs of the runs


So I spent my saturday morning heaving two weeks of Cow shit from the barn to the pile. Mixed with all the snow and rain it was quite the sloppy sea. So by 11:30 I had smatterings of manure all over myself. Ive since scraped of the shit and should get to doing some house work.


The Photo is the road in front of my house a few weeks ago.
can anyone email me the text line needed to create links to other blogs? I am always going through other peoples comments to get to other blogs.

yours truly

Shit on his shoes

4 comments:

Melanie said...

you could just switch to the new blogger, you don't have to change anything with your blog, and it is a lot easier to then create links to other blogs... just a suggestion. the snow looks absolutely wonderful.

Jeffy said...

it won't let my copy the exact line and leaving anything out and trying to explain it would probably not work

shit it's everywhere even on the internet

"little josher" very funny

Amanda said...

i can't get into certain blogs on my listen. i think i've been blocked by the authors.
but i still get in through their comments.
muahahaha!
what kinda schedule do you have? if i called you before noon, would you be awake? (i admit that this is one of the main reasons i haven't called...)(actually, its a bit of an excuse...)

sdouma said...

You can't post it in this box. But if you put up your email...or put it on my blog...then I'll send it to you.

P.S. Surprise! I read your blog...