Monday, January 08, 2007

Haircut etc.

I have taken to doing my own haircuts these days and so far I think i will never go back to a barber. Except to maybe give him a pinch of snuff. Which as I was just reminded by my father is tabacco ground to a fine powder and then snorted up your nose............smoking may seem stupid to some but snorting tabacco up your nose is crazy. at least smokers can argue that they enjoy the act of sitting and having a smoke but who is going to argue that they really like their after dinner quick nasal inhale of tabacco powder. seesh its a good thing that didn't make it into the 21st century as a popular activity.
Anyway, I had interview today it was for a grade six classroom teaching position. not exactly what I signed up for but hey who knows.
Turns out that Shane Claiborne is going to be at Trinity Western to do chapel tommorow at 11. I will be going. I m pretty stoked to hear what he will say After reading his book Irresistable revolution, Which you should all read....well if that isn;t enough book plugs for him I don't know what it is.
I just typed know like this "nkwo" wchih mekas me tnihk of tohse seewt wtire ups wrehe all the wrdos are selpt wtih olny the fsirt and lsat lteter in the rhgit sopt but you can sltil raed it. taht's sewet.
As I read over that gobeldigook I think it might be more complex then that but let me know.
Anyway that is probobly a sufficient amount of BS spewed into cyber space for one night.
byyye

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i think its also the first and last main "sounds" for certain words...such as "st" or "br"... cause that was hard to read...