Monday, January 08, 2007

coincidence

AS frederick Beuchner puts it, Coincedence is the whispering from the wings that you showed up in the right spot at the right time, everything is going to be fine, and you have not been forgotten.
Well I didn't get the job, I already found out. THey really liked me but all my ideas for school of rock are apparently to riske <--- there is supposed to be an accent on that e.
anyway maybe they read my blog and noticed the glaring grammatical errors in the lines where I talk about applying to teach grade six. I guess my beatnik slang ain't hep to their jive. But dang them sixers would have dug three months of misty mountain hop oh well their loss.
Oh well there's always snuff.
so about coincidence
well I hope thats whats developing; one big happy coincidence. feel free to help out.
so Im packin my bags for the misty mountains where the spirits soar, over the hills where the spirits fliiiiiiiiiiiii. ooo ooo oo oo

3 comments:

Cassie and Kevin Zonnefeld said...

I am glad to hear about the haircuts. I have always prefered you in either long or short hair and I feel as though you can manage both. Know that the levee still stands strong even though an opportunity is gone, follow your passions, just as long as those are not centered on greed, lust or anything of the like. Also, let me know if you are coming out here. A bird told me you were coming for a conference in Febuary?!
I would like to have some free time if this is so.

Kevin

Dane said...

yousa beesa craaaazy

sara without an 'h' said...

Josh: I think you'd be really interested in the following: http://tabulagaza.blogspot.com
It's written by an Egyptian journalist living in the Gaza strip in Palestine. Fascinating and balanced. There's also a link to it at the bottom of my blog.