Saturday, January 13, 2007

Highspeeeeeed oryx


Finally I will spend less time grunting and yowling at the desktop demon and more time living in peace and harmony thanks to the wonders of hi speed interbop.
It seems kinda strange I had grown used to the relationship as it was. Id write a letter the computer would accept it lovingly then in a fit of hystaria tear it to shreds in my face and stare out with those blank eyes that say "this program is not responding" then I would curse leave and have a great excuse for not using the damn thing for ten weeks. ah well I guess we'll do whats best for the kids.
meanwhile I have almost a full week of teaching booked so that should be fun and then in two weeks I am going on a 3day biology trip to the island. not a bad gig so far.
I think I loaded a picture of me whipping a huge bull kelp plant from last summer... no reason just found it and now can load it with speedster webblies over here.



pointless activity really

No comments: